A unique 2-day practical & holistic islamic marriage workshop
For those who are single looking for the perfect preperation or married and are seeking enrichment
Ever Wondered Why Divorce is so Common?
We Understand the Roots of the Underlying Problems that Lead to
Lack Of Experience
Honeymoon Phase Over
Physically Present But Mentally Absent
Married 3 years +
Giving Up & On The Brink
Have you exhausted all
your options? Feel like giving up? One peice of advice can save your marriage. Get 1-to-1 coaching to support you through your dilemmas.
We Can Offer Real-life, Practical, Tried-and-Tested Solutions
Using a Synthesis of Modern Science and the Quran & Sunnah
Participants cited they would recommend to friends and family
Years of experience from our instructors
Course Overview2 Days |4 Dimensions | Expert Instructors
Married with the body, but what about the mind?
- Develop stress relief techniques to aleviate pressure on your marriage, preserving it to be a source of harmony and peace.
- Negative thinking & overthinking are one of the common causes of conflict in marriage, learn how to manage this with cognitive techniques developed from the sciences of the pious predecessors.
- The past has gone, and the future is not promised; learn to live in the present and develop presence in your marriage.
Discover the reality of love
- Recongise the 4 states that everyone falls in throughout their marriage and learn the correct response so you can achieve the state of bliss.
- Understand the reality of love, how it differs to the state of love and how it applies in your life.
- Scientists say a human goes through over 2000 feelings a day, learn how to make sense of it all!
Discover your personality type
- Discover an indepth report outlining your personality traits.
- Learn how to respond to your spouse to bring the best out of each other, so you can achieve a fruitful marriage.
- Using your personality profile, learn to embrace the differences between you and your spouse.
From the Quran & Sunnah
- Taught under the principles of the Quran and Sunnah in conjunction with techniques from modern day science and psychology.
Learn how to recover from the brink of breakdown
- Learn from real life case studies, common scenarios that lead to conflict and how to prevent them.
- For specific dilemmas we offer a bespoke 1-to-1 coaching service to help resolve marital issues.
Instructor, Qualified Teacher
An experienced life coach and instructor having undergone 13 years of practical self development under the guidance of those foremost in the fields of spirtuality, islamic studies and practical self development.
With 6 years of experience providing clients with spiritual, relationship-based, emotional and psychological based coaching.
Usman has succesfully coached and continues to coach students from across the world, namley USA, UK, Denmark and Morroco.
Usman is also a qualified teacher and runs a number of self owned agencies and businesses.
Usman lives in Oldham with his wife and beautiful child.
Instructor, Qualified Barrister & Tax Director
Majid Hussain is a qualified barrister, teacher, mentor and tax director who specialises in Tax advisory at a reputable international accounting firm.
On top of his demanding work Majid has studied for 7 years with those foremost in the fields of Islamic sciences in particular theology, fiqh and in depth biography of The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him).
He has set up various organisations including children classes in Surrey and is a founder of the London based charity organisation “Morocco Youth UK”
Currently he has been an active mentor in and around London helping set up weekly study circles in his local area of Surrey and delivering weekly lectures to Muslim professionals in central London.
He lives in Surrey with his wife and four beautiful children.
Here's What Attendees Have Said
I have found this course to be clear, indepth and transformational, not only solving but preventing many of the problems I come across as a marriage counsellor.
If you’re someone who thinks “What can I possibly learn from a marriage course?” then like myself, you will likely be the biggest benefactor from this workshop.Aziz
The applied Quranic principles I have found in this course, are not just applicable to muslims, rather to people of all backgrounds. I can only recommend that this course be attended and shared with anyone who wants to transform their marriage.Rabbi Abel
The strategies I learnt on this course were practical, applicable and systematic. I found there to be a balance of modern physcology and application of Islamic principles throughout the course.
As someone who has been married for a great number of years, this has given me the tools to enrich my marriage like never before.Zafar
Having attended many marriage courses before I thought I knew what to expect – but to my surprise it was a very unique, balanced and multi-dimensional course.
Without reservation I would recommend this to anyone who wants a practical approach to acheiving a successful marriage.Tanim
This course is unlike any other marriage course I have attended. It’s truly unique in its approach and is applicable to everyone irrespective of their marital status.
The instructors do a great job in not just talking about rights and responsbilities of marriage, but rather the the application of those rights and repsonsibities in a complex western society, in a way you can easily acheive a blissful islamic marriage.Parfez
Perfect your marriage course is a unique course that surpassed my expectation. It was a immensely beneficial two day course that provided both practical and spiritual solutions to marriage.
As a newly married woman, embarking on this course gave me great insight into how to approach the next chapter in my life and even covered aspects that I had not considered. It is a truly outstanding course that I would highly recommend to friends and family.Halima
The ease of access I had received from those willing to help really gave me great confidence to discuss the situation I was in.
I was able to speak my mind and heart in order to receive not only marriage support but morale support as well.A. H
I just wanted to say thank you and may Allah reward you. Usman has been very generous with his time and giving me advice since December 2015.
I feel as if i cannot repay you for your help and assistance.”A.R